[pjw] EVENT TODAY: "15 Years of Human Rights Abuses at Guantanamo-- Shut It Down!" Jan 11, 4 PM (fwd)

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Wed Jan 11 15:42:03 EST 2017

Hi
Despite the snow, we still plan to have the "Tower of Peace" at the east
end of the Hawthorne Bridge from 4-5:30 PM today, Jan. 11. We will be
hauling it down on the little red wagon of peace starting at 2:15 from our
office (2807 SE Stark) if you want to help, but it will make for a long
day. Would especially appreciate if people can help haul it back (est.
5:30-7:00 PM) as it is mostly uphill!
dan h
peace and justice works