[pjw] Event/Info: Brian Willson goodbye Wed 6/21, Report from Afghanistan

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Jun 9 19:02:42 EDT 2017

Supporters of peace:
The Occupy Portland Elder Caucus sent the below information to us in an
email earlier this week. Brian Willson (who spoke at PJW's summer
quarterly meeting last year about VietNam) is holding a good-bye event as
he prepares to head to Nicaragua, on Wed. June 21. The email also includes
a report from Kabul, Afghanistan from our ally Zaher Wahab posted about a
week ago, noting the increasing instability in Afghanistan traces its
roots to the 2001 US invasion/occupation.
--dan handelman
peace and justice works