[pjw] ACTION/INFO: Say no to more weapons for Saudi war on Yemen

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri May 26 13:20:52 EDT 2017

Friends
Sorry for the short notice here-- it's not clear from the email sent by
our friends at Voices for Creative Nonviolence whether the vote on a
resolution to halt arms sales to Saudi Arabia is happening today, or
whether they're just saying to call today before the Congressional recess.

Regardless, it's worth taking in this information and speaking out if you
agree and if you have time.

VCNV grew out of the campaign Voices in the Wilderness, which helped bust
Iraqi sanctions. They've since also turned their attention to Afghanistan,
Palestine and, recently, Yemen.

dan h
peacea and justice works iraq affinity group