[pjw] COMMENTS/REMINDER: Opposing the proclamation of April 21 as "USS Portland Day"

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Tue Mar 13 12:49:36 EDT 2018

PJW supporters:
We sent the below email to City Council (and the media) this morning. We
urge you to get in touch with Council as well if you oppose declaring a
day in support of launching a warship in Portland.

As a reminder, the proclamation is coming up at City Council tomorrow
(Wednesday) at 10 AM. We will have stickers for you to wear to show
opposition to the proclamation (since we aren't allowed to talk, or bring
in picket signs, this will be a visible way to express our opinions). If
you think you can make it please reply. Feel free to send this out widely.

dan handelman
peace and justice works