[pjw] MEETING: Peace and Justice Works Fall Quarterly Meeting Sat 11/10

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Nov 4 18:05:00 EST 2018

PJW supporters

On Saturday, November 10, please join Peace and Justice Works for our Fall
Quarterly meeting at the Peace House, 2116 NE 18th at Tillamook. You
don't have to be a member to attend the meeting.

A 12 noon vegetarian potluck precedes the 12:30-2:15 PM meeting. Aside
from affinity group reports, the agenda will include nominations for the
board and officers. (Currently, the board includes President Jeff
Clenaghan, Secretary Dan Handelman, Desiree Hellegers, Linda Tomassi, and
Shelley Bedell, all of whom are Authorized Check signers.)

We will also be adopting our non-violence and harassment guidelines which
were circulated at the Summer meeting and in the Affinity Groups. If you
would like to see one or both of the final drafts please let us know.

For more information, call (or text!) 503-236-3065 or email pjw at pjw.info
.

--dan handelman, Secretary
Peace and Justice Works

PS If you are on our snail mail list you should have received a postcard
with this information back in mid-September.