[pjw] EVENT REMINDER: Hiroshima/Nagasaki memorial 2019 tomorrow Aug 6, 6 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Aug 5 20:25:00 EDT 2019

Hi again Iraq Affinity Group supporters.
Between last Tuesday when I sent out the announcement for this year's
Hiroshima / Nagasaki Memorial event (happening tomorrow!) and today,
Oregon PSR added time on the agenda for Rep. Earl Blumenauer to speak from
the stage. Rep. Blumenauer has been doing good work on nuclear weapons
issues which is why he was invited. PJW raised the concern that his record
isn't perfect on all progressive issues, including trade issues, but
recognizes his presence at this event is about the one issue of the day--
ending the scourge of nuclear weapons.

See some of you tomorrow!
dan handelman