[pjw] RSVP: Anyone still get the print Oregonian? Don't recycle Aug 7-> yet!

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Aug 8 17:19:32 EDT 2019

Hello PJW supporters

A few years ago we asked if anyone could drop by their Oregonians
after being done reading them. The person who currently drops them off
once a month is out of town from yesterday (August 7) until, I'm guessing,
mid-September.

So, if you're a subscriber to the O-- which I know is an increasingly
small numebr of people-- have the papers since August 7 and can swing by
in the middle of September with the papers that would be great. (You can
also drop them off more frequently if you need them out of your space.)

There's an email from March 2017 explaining what we use them for pasted in
below.

Let me know as soon as you can...
Thanks
dan handelman
peace and justice works/portland copwatch