[pjw] Volunteers needed: Mon Dec 30 1-4, Fri Jan 10 3:30->6:30?

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Tue Dec 17 15:06:27 EST 2019

Hey PJW supporters

We're gearing up to send out our next PJW Update, our twice-a-year
newsletter, on Monday December 30 from 1-4 PM. Right now we have eight
people signed up and a few tentatives, it would be great to fill up the
two other seats here with folks who know they can be here. It's just
under two weeks from now but the holidays are upon us soon.

Then about 1.5 weeks later the Iraq Affinity Group's visibility action on
Guantanamo means I will need an able-bodied person to help haul the Tower
of Peace onto my car roof, back off at the Square, and then put it back on
and come back here at 6 PM to be done by 6:30. It can be a different
person on the front and back end, just want to see who can help.

There's probably a lot more but it's crunch time on the Portland Copwatch
newsletter so, more info coming soon.

dan handelman
peace and justice works