[pjw] MEETING REMINDER: Peace and Justice Works annual meeting Sun 2/24, 12-2:15

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sat Feb 23 19:13:24 EST 2019

Hi again folks
I sent out the info about tomorrow's annual meeting 9 days ago but want to
be sure everyone remembers to be at the Social Justice Action Center (old
Red and Black) tomorrow if you want to be at the PJW annual meeting.

I've had a few late "regrets" sent in, let me know if you know you will be
there...
Thanks
dan h
peace and justice works /portland copwatch