[pjw] Photos posted! Re: REPORT BACK/FACTS: Guantanamo, 17 years later

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Jan 17 19:50:29 EST 2019

Hello again PJW supporters

We have now posted stills taken by Joe Anybody of last Friday's event, you
can see them here:

http://www.pjw.info/guantanamo_17yl.html/#photos

On that page we also added a link to Joe Anybody's video, which is about
15 minutes long (and includes some passers by using a very not nice
word, so you have been warned).

https://youtu.be/yORvfaNO8zI

OK, thanks again to everyone who helped out and of course to Joe
Anybody!!!!

dan h