[pjw] Event: Town Hall on Iran with Rep. Earl Blumenauer Sat 6/15

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Jun 10 19:18:28 EDT 2019

Hello PJW supporters

The Iranian American Friendship Council has set up a town hall forum with
Representative Earl Blumenauer this Saturday from 4-6 PM at First
Unitarian Church. They are prioritizing the voices of the Iranian American
community but all are welcome, and there will be a Q&A after the invited
testimony.

Below is the AIFC's announcement and a few points about Blumenauer's track
record helping the Iranian community.
dan handelman