[pjw] RSVP: Volunteers needed for mailing Thurs 6/27, 1:00-4:00 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sun Jun 16 15:14:29 EDT 2019

Hello again PJW supporters

While it's almost two weeks away, I want to be sure I can recruit a full
crew to help us mail out the July 2019 PJW UPDATE, our two-times-a-year
newsletter. The mailing will be at our office in SE Portland on Thursday
June 27 from 1:00-4:00 PM. Right now we need about five to six more people
to get a full crew, so if you think you can come for some or all of the
time let us know!

The newsletter will have updates about our Summer Quarterly meeting,
upcoming and past events and news about the work of the Iraq Affinity
Group and Portland Copwatch.

Thanks
dan handelman
--Peace and Justice Works