[pjw] RSVP #2/reminder: Volunteers needed for mailing Thurs 6/27, 1:00- 4:00 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Jun 24 16:41:23 EDT 2019

Hi PJW supporters
Here's an update on Thursday's mailing: We have the equivalent of 5.5
people who can be at the mailing (no, there's not a half-person, three
people can only do half of the mailing time). So I'd still like to get two
or three more people if I can.

Here's who I have:

Full:
Dan
Alice
Tom
Anne

Part
Linda
Betty
Jocelyn

Maybe:
Shelley

Let me know if you can help out! We tend to have good conversations around
the table while we get the word out about past and future peace and
justice actions/issues.

Thanks
dan h.
503-236-3065 (call or text)