[pjw] ACTIONS you can take: No War with Iran (NIAC and Nat'l Priorities Project)

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Sat Jun 22 17:21:59 EDT 2019

Hi

We got the below email from the National Priorities Project this morning,
connecting the human and financial costs of war. Meanwhile the National
Iranian American Council put out an action alert making it easy for you to
contact congress about the Prevention of Unconstitutional War with Iran
Act of 2019 (S. 1039/H.R 2354)

https://www.niacaction.org/call-congress-stop-trump-from-starting-war-with-iran/

There's a lot of talk in the media-- especially from other countries who
are skeptical of the US drive for war-- about how this feels a lot like
2002/2003 in the run up to the war on Iraq.

Let's make sure the outcome isn't the same.