[pjw] RSVP/EVENT REMINDER: "All ye faithful" join the 1000th Friday Rally for Peace 12/25, 5 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Wed Dec 23 15:04:37 EST 2020

Hi again PJW supporters
I'm stewing over here at President Trump's pardon of the war criminals
from Blackwater who killed Iraqis and have now been exonerated by another
war criminal. The family of a 9 years old they killed talked to ABC news.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/family-members-of-blackwater-victims-condemn-trumps-pardons/ar-BB1cbnDP

Anyway, I'm including last week's invitation to this Friday's 1000th
Friday Rally for Peace and Justice, now just 2 days away on Christmas day.
I realized I didn't put RSVP on the original-- right now I _think_ we have
six or seven people coming. If you plan to attend let me know so I can
pack enough signs into the wagon.

Hoping to see folks there!

--dan h.