[pjw] STREAMING VIDEO: Professor Wahab on US relations with Afghanistan

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Mon Nov 9 12:50:18 EST 2020

PJW supporters

In late September, I was able to edit the original 90-minute online forum
that we organized in June into two half-hour segments for the weekly cable
TV show the Flying Focus Video Bus, which I work on with the group Flying
Focus Video Collective. The original event featuring Professor Zaher
Wahab, introduced by and with audience questions relayed by Ani Raven
Haines, is still streaming on the PJW YouTube page (
https://www.youtube.com/PeaceAndJusticeWorks ) where I also added the new
version as a playlist.

I was able to streamline the show a bit, add more graphics, and with the
Flying Focus online version, add chapter breaks so people can navigate
directly to certain content if you have a particular interest.

Details are below on how to view the edited videos.

Sadly though it's been five months, many of the same issues remain in
Afghanistan-- a peace process that doesn't involve all necessary parties,
ongoing bombardment by US forces, and a US presence that helps destabilize
the nation while seeking access to riches buried beneath Afghan soil.

Feel free to share...