[pjw] MEETING REMINDER/RSVP: Peace and Justice Works fall quarterly meeting Sat 11/14

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Wed Nov 11 16:56:19 EST 2020

Hi again PJW supporters

Just a reminder that if you want to take part in our fall quarterly
meeting this Saturday, November 14 (12 noon discussion, 12:30 business
meeting) we can provide connection information to those who RSVP. The
original invite is below.

Thinking of all the good we can do on the 102nd Armistice Day (aka
Veterans Day) to end war and violence.

peace
dan handelman
peace and justice works