[pjw] COMMENTS on Joint Terrorism Task Force Directive, January 2021

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Thu Jan 28 17:02:16 EST 2021

PJW supporters
I know there's been a lot this month/week about the Joint Terrorism Task
Force, but the Bureau is asking for input into its policy ("DIrective")
about the JTTF with a deadline of tomorrow (1/29) at 5 PM. Feel free to
share our comments below (which may seem a bit like our testimony to
Council) and, if you feel like it, make your own comments on the
Directive.

dan handelman
peace and justice works/portland copwatch