[pjw] EVENT REMINDER: "Remembering Hiroshima & Nagasaki, Building Toward Nuclear Justice", Mon 8/8 6 PM

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Aug 5 17:10:57 EDT 2022

Hi again IAG supporters

As noted previously, the Iraq Affinity Group is a cosponsor of this year's
Hiroshima/Nagasaki memorial, coming up on Monday at 6 PM.

We made a flyer using Oregon Physicians for Social Responsibility's social
media design:

https://pjw.info/Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki_2022.pdf

Hou can find more info on their website at

https://www.oregonpsr.org/2022_hiroshima_and_nagasaki_memorial_event

As noted in their email, there is an in-person event (COVID vaccinations
required) as well as a livestream on facebook at

https://www.facebook.com/OregonPSR

I have PSR's event announcment, below, with a new paragraph they shared
recently tying the situation in Ukraine to nuclear threats.

I think a few folks from our group are planning to be there either in
person or virtually. How about you?

dan handelman