[pjw] RSVP: Portland Tribunes, anyone?

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Nov 18 18:04:26 EST 2022

Hello PJW supporters
I just realized that after waiting four weeks for the Portland Tribune to
answer my question whether they offer free subscriptions to nonprofits
that we've now gone that long without their paper. They stopped putting
papers in distribution racks around town on Oct. 19.

The physical paper is still available in some supermarkets (for $1) or to
subscribers. If you are a subscriber and are able to set aside your papers
for us to read/clip that would be great! Ideally having them dropped off
here at least once a month at the office would be helpful, or whatever you
wish.

While the subscription isn't a LOT of money we just aren't that into
giving corporations the hard-earned money that people donate to us. :)

Let us know!
dan handelman
peace and justice works
503-236-3065 (call or text)