[pjw] SUGGESTION: Save us 3 cents per letter in the coming months?

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Jan 20 15:51:17 EST 2023

Hello PJW supporters
On Sunday, the postage rate for a first class letter is going up from 60
cents to 63 cents. We just bought out a cashier's (santa's elves????)
stamps at a grocery store to mail out this year's tax receipts to folks.
If you are able to get stamps today or tomorrow you can save yourself 3
cents per stamp-- and then if you donate some to us you can save us the
full price (not exactly what I said in the subject line).

Anyway, if you do buy some stamps--or have extras lying around-- and want
to donate them, our mailing address is below.

Thanks
dan handelman
--Peace and Justice Works
    PO Box 42456