[pjw] MEETING reminder: PJW Summer Quarterly meeting Sun 7/22, 12-2

Peace and Justice Works pjw at pjw.info
Fri Jul 20 16:50:55 EDT 2018

Hello again Peace and Justice Works members, supporters and volunteers

This is a reminder that our summer quarterly meeting is coming up this
Sunday, July 22. We'll be in the fellowship hall at Augustana Lutheran
Church, which is underneath the sanctuary. There are entry doors in a
glass breezeway between the sanctuary and the office space which face out
to the parking lot on 14th and the street on 15th, just north of NE Knott;
that is where you should enter. We'll try to have adequate signage up. It
has been noted to me that because the church's morning service isn't over
until 12:30 (when our potluck ends and the meeting starts) parking may be
a bit tough for those coming early, so bear that in mind.

The announcement clipped from the PJW UPDATE is below.

See you Sunday?

dan h
secretary
peace and justice works

------

Join us for the

PJW SUMMER QUARTERLY MEETING
Sunday, July 22, 2018 12 noon (potluck); 12:30 PM (meeting)
Augustana Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall, NE 15th and Knott

Please join us for the 27th PJW summer quarterly meeting coming up on
Sunday, July 22. Our meeting at the Augustana Lutheran Church (NE 15th and
Knott) begins with a 12 noon vegetarian potluck (bring vegetarian food and
non-alcoholic drink to share), followed by the business meeting from
12:30-2:00 PM.

Proposed agenda:

--updates on Affinity Group work (Iraq, Copwatch, other);

--financial and office update, fund-raising, volunteer outreach;

--set Fall Quarterly meeting.

Quarterly meetings are good to catch up current and prospective new members!